Core Clinical Skills
- Conducting assessment interviews for diagnosis and treatment planning
- Conducting educational and behavioural assessments for children and adolescents based on on-site observations and psychometric testing
- Administration and interpretation of psychometric test instruments such as the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM Disorders (SCID), MMPI, Fundamental Interpersonal Relations
Orientation (FIRO) scales and the Wechsler intelligence, achievement and memory tests
- Delivery of individual intervention and therapy services.
- Working with parents and teachers to support children with learning, behavioural and emotional difficulties
- Specific experience and training in applied behavior analysis (ABA), cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and solution focused brief therapy (SFBT), critical incident stress
debriefing (CISD), narrative and art therapy techniques.
- Design and delivery of psycho-educational programs for groups.